Manawa, a recognized leader in the Managed IT Services Industry, is looking for an analytical, detail oriented and results driven Technology Consultant to join our highly skilled and knowledgeable team. This challenging and rewarding opportunity will expose you to the latest technologies across our client base and allow you to share your technical and business expertise to provide outstanding support to our clients. Our mature, proprietary service model, delivered by a team of highly skilled IT professionals, ensures the success of our clients through effective management and use of technology.
Our Technology Consultants are responsible for managing the success of the client relationship within the framework of our managed IT services program. This includes technology steering and customer relationship management, bridging the gap between IT and each client's unique business.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT
- Audit new client onboarding processes.
- Conduct client business process reviews.
- Proactive management of client IT business planning.
- Client technology steering, including strategy development and management, technology lifecycle management and IT capital budget planning.
- Participate in client IT project planning.
- Manage and maintain client business relationship with the highest-level Executive point of contact.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of client executive team and organizational structure.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of client vertical markets.
- Maintain IT industry knowledge including emerging technology.
- Maintain technology vendor relationships with Manawa technology manufacturers.
- Maintain and apply in-depth knowledge and understanding of Manawa services and methodology, client agreements, and internal business processes.
- Manage client escalations, request for information and request for proposals.
- Assist Manawa Team with program evolution and structure.
- Manage performance metrics and results relating to program delivery.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT
- Minimum of five years’ experience in IT consulting, preferably in managed IT services.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Business, IT Management, Information Systems or Equivalent is an asset.
- Industry certifications a plus: MCITP, VCP, CCNA, CCA.
- Familiarity with ITIL framework.
- Experience working with C-Level executives in a business setting.
- Experience developing a budget.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Strong business acumen, including excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, business management, time management, and developmental skills.
- Skilled at resolving problems and conflicting situations.
- Willingness to learn, adjust and grow with our company.
- Patience and strong customer service skills. You will be working with a myriad of businesses, technologies, applications and personalities.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications, ConnectWise, and other related MSP (Managed Services Provider) tools and services.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Driver's license and own car an asset
- $80,000.00 CAD to $125,000.00 CAD
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN MANAWA?
- This opportunity will expose you to a variety of projects and the latest technologies that will allow you to learn and evolve your IT skills, as well as your business acumen.
- We invest in our team members’ professional growth, making them more knowledgeable and valuable within the industry.
- Our team members are constantly encouraged and challenged to take their careers to the next level.
- Our employees are uniquely positioned to help drive growth, creating new opportunities for the entire team.
- We are looking for the best people to help make our company awesome, and we offer a comprehensive compensation package above market average.
- We have excellent short-term and long-term benefits, including medical, vision, dental and life insurance.
- We offer a very generous paid time off (PTO) program.
- We have a strong business plan with clear goals and a team that is fully aligned with our mission to help us get there.
- We recognize and reward talent.
- Our leaders have the vision, passion and experience to continue driving our company forward, making Manawa an exciting place to work.
- Manawa’s core values speak to you and working with such a team gets you excited.
- You bring passion and enthusiasm to everything you do and want to work with a group of likeminded individuals.
- You'll be part of a winning team and enjoy a great work environment and culture!
MANAWA’S CORE VALUES
- Integrity – We hold high standards, strong moral and ethical business practices. We plan our work and work our plan. We do the right thing all the time, no matter what.
- Today Not Tomorrow (T.N.T.) – Keep a sense of urgency, disciplined, and proactive approach to complete today’s work today. IT Demands that we stay diligent.
- Unity – We move as one unit and. Nothing is more important that supporting our company’s mission, vision, purpose, as well as other team member’s success.
- Be A Leader – Know and understand “The Manawa Way” and escort others towards success in our company.
- Teamwork – Know our company’s purpose, know your team’s objectives, know your role. Work as a team.
- Guardians – We are the technical stewards for our customers. We are the guardians of the data and systems that are critical to the success of their business. We do whatever it takes to keep our customers safe.
- Manage Expectations – Our customers come first. Always understand the customer’s point of view, then commit to follow through proactively.
- Work Hard & Play Hard – Take pride in your work, life, family, and friends. Be passionate about what you do.
- Be Awesome – Don't settle for mediocrity in any area of your life. Be the best you can possibly be in all areas of your life.
Manawa is a leader in Managed IT, Cloud Computing and IT Project Services for technology-driven and value-focused businesses in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area. Our executive team consists of highly respected individuals with the experience and knowledge of growing and running top-performing organizations, allowing you to learn from some of the best in the industry. Our company’s culture is built on the foundation of integrity, teamwork, passion for exceeding our customers’ expectations, a strong sense of urgency and having fun! This is “The Manawa Way”!
We would like to ask every applicant to complete the Predictive Index assessment. Please follow the instructions in the link below. Thank you!
Diversity and inclusion matter at Manawa. If contacted for an interview, please let us know if you require accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by using this link: Apply Now