INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Obtain new business through warm and cold calls to generate new qualified leads
- Actively and consistently hold 50-60 conversations with business decision makers per week
- Schedule approximately 3-7 appointments per week
- Establish positive long-term client relations
- Maintain partnership with outside sales team
- Actively participate in weekly sales meetings
- Participate in sales training and sales support group
- Ensure all documentation is properly maintained and updated in a timely manner
- Strong presentation and professional phone etiquette
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals consistently
- Ability to think and respond quickly under pressure
- Strong organizational, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook and Internet technologies
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software an asset
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN MANAWA...
- We are looking for the best people to help make our company awesome, and we offer a comprehensive compensation package above market average, Generous Base Salary + Generous Commissions for Sales generated from your efforts
- We invest in our team members’ professional growth, making them more knowledgeable and valuable within the industry.
- Our team members are constantly encouraged and challenged to take their careers to the next level.
- We have excellent short-term and long-term benefits, including medical, vision, dental and life insurance.
- We offer a very generous paid time off (PTO) program.
- We have a strong business plan with clear objectives and a team that is fully aligned with our mission to help us get there.
- We recognize and reward talent.
- Our leaders have the vision, passion and experience to continuously drive our company
- You'll be part of a winning team and enjoy a great work environment and culture!
forward, making Manawa an exciting place to work.
Manawa is a leader in Managed IT, Cloud Computing and IT Project Services for technology-driven and value-focused businesses in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area. Our executive team consists of highly respected individuals with the experience and knowledge of growing and running top-performing organizations, allowing you to learn from some of the best in the industry. Our company’s culture is built on the foundation of integrity, teamwork, passion for exceeding our customers’ expectations, a strong sense of urgency and having fun! This is “The Manawa Way”!
Manawa isn’t just a business. We're a team. We spent more of our waking day with our co-workers than we do with our family and friends. Making sure we're the right fit for each other is very important to us at Manawa, as it should be for you. To make sure that we make the most of our time together, we require every applicant to complete the Predictive Index assessment.
Applications without a completed Predictive Index assessment will not be considered.
Please follow the instructions in the link below. Thank you!
Diversity and inclusion matter at Manawa. If contacted for an interview, please let us know if you require accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you are interested in the role, please apply by using this link: Apply Now